Keith A. Webster
University of York
- Inhibition of the vacuolar ATPase induces Bnip3-dependent death of cancer cells and a reduction in tumor burden and metastasis.
- Severe hypoxia exerts parallel and cell-specific regulation of gene expression and alternative splicing in human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Mitochondrial membrane permeabilization and cell death during myocardial infarction: roles of calcium and reactive oxygen species.
- c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK-1) confers protection against brief but not extended ischemia during acute myocardial infarction.
- Heparanase released from mesenchymal stem cells activates integrin beta1/HIF-2alpha/Flk-1 signaling and promotes endothelial cell migration and angiogenesis.
- Mitochondrial Death Channels.