Miguel A. Diego, Ph.D., M.A.
- Office: 305-243-6781
- Research Assistant Professor
Effects of maternal depression on fetal and neonatal behavior and development, developmental psychophysiology, preterm infant tactile/kinesthetic stimulation
Florida Atlantic University
University of Miami
- Diego, M.A., Field, T., Jones, N.A. & Hernandez-Reif, M. (2006). Withdrawn and Intrusive Maternal Interaction Style and Infant Frontal EEG Asymmetry Shifts in Infants of Depressed and Non Depressed Mothers. Infant Behavior and Development, 29, 220-229.
- Diego, M., Field, T., Hernandez-Reif, M. (2005). Vagal activity, gastric motility, and weight gain in massaged preterm neonates. The Journal of Pediatrics, 147, 50-55.
- Diego, M.A. Field, T. Cullen, C., Hernandez-Reif, M., Schanberg, S. & Kuhn, C. (2004). Prepartum, Postpartum and chronic depression effects on infants. Psychiatry, 67, 63-80.
- Diego M.A., Field, T., Jones, N.A., Hernandez-Reif, M., Cullen, C., Shanberg, S., & Kuhn, C. (2004). EEG responses to mocked facial expressions by infants of depressed mothers. Infant Behavior and Development, 27, 150-162.