Vladlen Slepak, PhD
- Graduate Program Director
Molecular basis of signal transduction: receptors, G proteins, kinases, cell Ca2+. Novel signaling pathways and protein complexes.
Neurons, pancreas, ocular tissues.
Microbiome, metagenomics, marine organisms.
California Institute of Technology
Shemyakin Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry
Moscow State University/Shemyakin Institute
Moscow State University
- Differential effects of the Gß5-RGS7 complex on muscarinic M3 receptor-induced Ca2+ influx and release
- Targeted deletion of one or two copies of the G protein ß subunit Gß5 gene has distinct effects on body weight and behavior in mice.
- Light-dependent redistribution of arrestin in vertebrate rods is an energy-independent process governed by protein-protein interactions.
- Other publications by Dr. Slepak
- See Dr. Slepaks's PubMed Publications