Steven G. Ullmann, Ph.D.
- Chair and Professor, Department of Health Sector Management and Policy, School of Business Administration
- Professor, Department of Public Health Sciences
- Current Health Care Policy
- Health Care in Cuba
- Pricing Methodologies for Hospitals
- Impact of Harmful Algae Blooms on Health Care Utilization and Cost
- Impact of Zika on Health Care Utilization and Cost
- Process Improvement and Safety in Health Care
- Women’s Health and Global Economic Impact
Dr. Steven G. Ullmann is Professor and Chair of the Department of Health Sector Management and Policy and Director of the Center for Health Sector Management and Policy at the University of Miami School of Business Administration. Dr. Ullmann holds secondary appointments in the Department of Economics as well as in the Departments of Public Health Sciences and Family Medicine and Community Health in the Miller School of Medicine.
In addition, Dr. Ullmann has served the University of Miami in various roles including, Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs and University Administration and Dean of the Graduate School.