Anthony Griswold, Ph.D.
- Associate Director, Center for Genome Technology, John P. Hussman Institute for Human Genomics
- Member, John P. Hussman Institute for Human Genomics
- Research Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology
2014 Certificate - Sequence Analysis and Genomics
John's Hopkins University
2008 Post-doctoral Training
University of Miami
2008 Ph.D. - Genetics
The George Washington University
2002 B.S. - Biology
University of Notre Dame
- Targeted massively parallel sequencing of autism spectrum disorder-associated genes in a case control cohort reveals rare loss-of-function risk variants.
- Evaluation of copy number variations reveals novel candidate genes in autism spectrum disorder-associated pathways.
- A noise-reduction GWAS analysis implicates altered regulation of neurite outgrowth and guidance in autism.
- Link to PubMed publications by Dr. Griswold
Anthony J. Griswold, Ph.D., is a Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Pathology and a member of the John P. Hussman Institute for Human Genomics (HIHG). He also serves as the Associate Director of the Center for Genome Technology at the HIHG.