University of Miami Health System Radiology offers expert imaging services across a wide range of specialties. In addition to routine imaging services such as nuclear medicine (diagnosis and therapy), plain radiography, mammography, non-invasive vascular imaging, and fluoroscopy, UHealth Radiology offers a full range of state-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional procedures.
UHealth Radiology is staffed by experienced, state-certified technologists as well as highly-skilled physicians who are nationally recognized for their clinical care and contributions to radiology.
Routine Imaging Services:
- Nuclear medicine (diagnosis and therapy)
- Non-invasive vascular imaging
State-Of-The-Art Diagnostic & Interventional Procedures:
- Multidetector Computerized Tomography (CT)
- High Field Strength Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MR)
- Positron-Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging
- Endovascular Therapeutic Procedures (for body and central nervous system disorders)
- Image-Guided Minimally-Invasive Surgery