University of Miami Health System Psychiatry offers evaluation and treatment for a broad range of psychiatric disorders.
UHealth Psychiatry is affiliated with University of Miami Hospital, Jackson Memorial Hospital, and Miami Veterans Affairs Medical Center, where inpatient and outpatient services are provided to children, adolescents, adults and the elderly.
Clinical Areas Of Specialization
- Bipolar and Anxiety Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder PTSD
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Psychotic disorders
- Psychiatric services for children and adolescents, women, geriatric patients and those with HIV/AIDS.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal psychotherapy
- Biofeedback and stress management