Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery
University of Miami Health System Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery offers care for every type of dermatologic need and condition. Our physicians are recognized leaders in their field and are expert at treating all types of skin problems, from cosmetic concerns to severe and life-threatening conditions.
In addition to highly-skilled physicians, UHealth dermatology patients benefit from state-of-the-art technology and from the latest medical advances developed at the Miller School of Medicine.
Services & Specialty Areas
- Acne and Rosacea
- Benign Cutaneous Neoplasms: Moles, Skin Tags, etc.
- Contact Dermatitis and Comprehensive Patch Testing
- Cosmetic Dermatology:
- Aging Skin, Chemical Peels,
- Dermal Fillers [i.e. Collagen, Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane, Radiesse and Sculptra (for cosmetic use or lipoatrophy)]
- Laser Surgery and Laser Treatments for: Acne and Rosacea, Birthmarks, Vascular Lesions and Spider Veins, Laser Hair Removal, Rejuvenation and Sun Damaged Skin Scars and Stretch Marks, Tattoo Removal, Warts and Nail Fungus
- Neuromodulators (BOTOX® and Dysport®)
- Sclerotherapy for Spider Veins
- Cutaneous Malignancies
- Squamous cell carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma
- T-Cell Pymphoma and Mycosis Fungoides
- Blistering Disorders (i.e. Epidermolysis Bullosa and Bullous Pemphigoid)
- Ethnic Skin
- Hair and Nail Disorders
- Hypertophic Scars and Keloids
- Inpatient Dermatology
- Immunological Disorders
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Pigmented Lesions
- Skin Infections
For patient convenience, there are several clinical sites for the Department of Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery.