Raymond P. Robinson, M.D.
- Fax: 305-689-4979
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Chief of Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Former Clinical Professor of Orthopaedics University of Washington
- Professor of Clinical Orthopaedics University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
Assessing outcomes in total hip and knee replacement surgery
Hip and knee implant design and development
Advancing innovative surgical techniques
- Robinson, RP. What will we do now with the super-obese hip patient? Perspective on Bariatric Orthopaedics: Total Hip Arthroplasty in the Super-Obese patient (BMI >50 kg/m2): J Bone and Joint Surgery Am., 98:e12(1),2016.
- Carvajal, JA, Elpers, ME, Rosenberg, AE, Robinson, RP, Suboptimal Component Position Leading to Severe Wear of an Alumina-Alumina Total Hip Coupling: Biomechanical Analysis and Documentation of Limited Tissue Response, HSS Journal ®: Volume 11, Issue 2, p 166-171, 2015.
- Silverman, EJ, Landy DC, Massel DH, Kaimrajh DN, Latta LL, Robinson, RP, The Effect of Viscosity on Cement Penetration in Total Knee Arthroplasty, an Application of the Squeeze Film Effect, J of Arthroplast, Vol 29, p 2039-2042, 2014.