Emmalee S. Bandstra, M.D.
- Office: 305-585-6408
- Fax: 305-654-2286
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine - Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics-Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Director, UM Perinatal Chemical Addiction Research (CARE) Program
- Professor of Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology
Prenatal exposure to cocaine and other substances of abuse and their effects on the developing fetus and child from birth to adolescence. The development and application of neuroimaging techniques (magnetic resonance imaging, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, and diffusion tensor imaging) in the study of pediatric neurodevelopmental disorders. The prevention and treatment of periventricular-intraventricular hemorrhage in the premature infant.