Rakesh Singal, M.D.
Call 305-243-4000 or request an appointment online
- Fax: 954-210-1125
- Hematology/Oncology - Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Genitourinary malignancies, prostate cancer, bladder cancer
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Med-Medical Oncology
- Associate Professor of Medicine
Prostate cancer, epigenetics, transcriptional regulation, DNA methylation, chromatin structure, biomarkers
- Singal R, Ramachandran K, Gordian E, Quintero C, Zhao W, Reis IM. Phase I/II Study of Azacitidine, Docetaxel, and Prednisone in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Previously Treated With Docetaxel-Based Therapy. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2014 Aug 1. pii: S1558-7673(14)00155-4. doi: 10.1016/j.clgc.2014.07.008. [Epub ahead of print]
- Ramachandran K, Singal R. DNA methylation and field cancerization. Epigenomics. 2012 Jun;4(3):243-5
- Gordian E, Ramachandran K, Reis IM, Manoharan M, Soloway MS, Singal R. Serum free circulating DNA is a useful biomarker to distinguish benign versus malignant prostate disease. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2010;19:1984-1991.