J. W. Harbour, M.D.
- Office: 800-329-7000, Ext. 6166
- Fax: 305-326-6417
- Ocular Oncology
Ocular Oncology/Intraocular Tumors, Uveal Melanoma, Reintoblastoma, Intraocular Lymphoma, Hereditary Eye Tumors, Ocular Biopsy
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Associate Director for Basic Research at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Director of Ocular Oncology
- Leader, Eye Cancer Site Disease Group
- Mark J. Daily Chair in Ophthalmology
- Vice Chairman for Translational Research
Clinical Trials for High Risk Uveal Melanoma and Retinoblastoma, Intraocular Lymphoma, Hereditary Eye Tumors, Ocular Biopsy, Using Genetic and Genomic Methods to Develop New Diagnostic, Prognostic and Therapeutic Technologies for Eye Cancers.
- Read more about Dr. Harbour
- To search for publications by this doctor, visit the National Library of Medicine website.
- Read about Dr. Harbour's Genetic Test
- Watch Dr. Harbour's video on his genetic test to classify eye cancer
- Sylvester Researchers Study Size and Gene Expression to Classify Uveal Melanomas