Karla E. Maguire, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-3634
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Maguire is a general obstetrician/gynecologist with special interests in contraception including IUDs and Implants, and gynecologic care of women living with HIV.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Accuracy of providers’ assessment of pain during intrauterine device insertion. Contraception.
- Intracervical lidocaine gel for intrauterine device insertion: a randomized controlled trial. Contraception.
- The state of hormonal contraception today: established and emerging noncontraceptive health benefits. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.