Sabina Casula, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-6575
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
English, Spanish, Italian
- American Bd of Int Med-Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
I have a particular interest in thyroid cancer, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and thyroid nodules.
- Antonio C. Bianco, Sabina Casula. Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy: Three ‘Simple’ Questions, Complex Answers.
- Casula S, Bianco AC. Thyroid hormone deiodinases and cancer. Front Endocrinol.
- S. Casula, J.W. Brown, C. Perez-Stable, R. Parrondo and L.M. Fishman, M.D. 2-methoxyestradiol and enmd-1198 have strong growth inhibitory and differential apoptotic effects on sw-13 human adrenal carcinoma cells in culture.
- S. Casula, J.W. Brown, C. Perez-Stable, R. Parrondo and A. Bianco. ENMD-1198 is a stable 2-methoxyestradiol analogue with comparable in vitro effects on growth, apoptosis and the expression of apoptotic and anti-apoptotic factors in the act-1 anaplastic thyroid cancer cell-line.
- Sabina Casula, Antonio C. Bianco. Toxic adenoma in a young patient with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome. ATA Annual 80th meeting, Palm Beach. September 23-27, 2009.