Jose M. Net, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-8422
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Net’s interests clinical interests include optimizing breast imaging services, utility of tomosynthesis, screening women at high risk for breast cancer, investigating advanced imaging biomarkers of breast cancer, evaluating new interventional biopsy equipment, and optimizing radiology education.
- American Board of Radiology-Diagnostic Radiology
- Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology
Dr. Net's research interests include Breast MRI, follow up of patients with breast cancer, screening high risk women, and the evaluation of high risk lesions.
- Sutton EJ, Huang EP, Drukker K, Burnside ES, Li H, Net JM, Rao A, Whitman GJ, Zuley M, Ganott M, Bonaccio E, Giger ML, Morris EA, and on behalf of the TCGA group. Breast MRI Radiomics: Comparison of Computer-and Human-Extracted Imaging Phenotypes. European Radiology Experimental 2017 1:22 21 November 2017.
- Collado-Mesa F, Klevos G, Arheart K, Banks J, Yepes M, Net J. Time Spent by Breast Imaging Radiologists to Perform Value-Added Activities at an Academic Cancer. Cancer Control 24, No.2, 120-124, April 2017.
- Collado-Mesa F, Net JM, Klevos GA, Yepes MM. Primary Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Breast: Report of 2 cases and Literature Review. Radiol Case Rep, 12(1): 1-12, 2017.
- Bonaccio E, Zuley M, Brandt KR, Lan L, Jaffe CCFreymann JB, Kirby JS, MR Imaging Radiomics Signatures for Predicting the Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence as Given by Research Versions of MammaPrint, Oncotype DX, and PAM50 Gene Assays. Radiology 2016.
- Li H, Zhu Y, Burnside ES, Huang E, Drukker K, Hoadley KA, Fan C, Conzen SD, Zuley M, Net JM, Sutton E, Whitman GJ, Morris E, Perou CM, Ji Y, Giger ML. Quantitative MRI Radiomics in the Prediction of Molecular Cassifications of Breast Cancer Subtypes in the TCGA/TCIA Data Set. Radiology RSNA, 2016
- Li H, Zhu Y, Burnside ES, Huang E, Drukker K, Hoadley KA, Fan C, Conzen SD, Zuley M, Net JM, Sutton E, Whitman GJ, Morris E, Perou CM, Ji Y, Giger ML. Quantitative MRI Radiomics in the Prediction of Molecular Classifications of Breast Cancer Subtypes in the TCGA/TCIA Data Set. npj Breast Cancer (2016) 2, 16012; doi:10.1038/npjbcancer.2016.12; published online 11 May 2016