Jose M. Net, M.D.
- Fax: 305-243-8422
- Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Net's clinical interests inlcude oncologic imaging, with specialized training in both breast & body cancer imaging.
- American Board of Radiology-Diagnostic Radiology
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology
Dr. Net's research interests include Breast MRI, follow up of patients with breast cancer, screening high risk women, and the evaluation of high risk lesions.
- Net, J; Jochelson, M. Indications for Breast MR. MorrisEA, LibermanL, eds. Breast MRI: Diagnosis and Intervention. Currently in progress.
- Net, J; Patel, N; Saigal, G. Rhabdomyosarcoma arising in a choledocal cyst. ACR Case in point. February 6th, 2009.
- Net, J; Manzanares, M; Yepes, M; Kiszonas, R. Is that a teardrop in my linguine? A case-based review of the most common implant related complications. RSNA 2008. Awarded Cum Laude
- Net, J; Casillas, J; Castillo, R; Madrazo, M. Beyond the scope of simple cysts and renal cell carcinoma. A review of unusual renal tumors. RSNA 2008.
- Net, J; Kirwan, R; Yepes, M; Kiszonas, R; Pattany, P. Utility of diffusion weighted imaging in differentiating metastatic from uninvolved axillary lymph nodes. ARRS 2010.