Marilyn K. Glassberg, M.D.
- Office: 305-243-7888
- Fax: 305-243-6372
- Pulmonary Disease - Internal Medicine
English, French, Spanish
Rare and interstitial lung disease: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM)
- American Board of Internal Med-Pulmonary Disease
- Director, Interstitial Lung Disease Program
- Director, Pulmonary Diseases at Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute
- Professor of Medicine and Surgery
- Vice-Chairman of Medicine for Diversity and Innovation
- Moving stem cell therapy to patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- A phase 3 trial of pirfenidone in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- A roadmap to promote clinical and translational research in rheumatoid arthritis-associated interstitial lung disease.
- 17ß-estradiol replacement reverses age-related lung disease in estrogen-deficient C57BL/6J mice.
- To be or not to be a neoplasm: what is lymphangioleiomyomatosis? Are we calling it what it really is?
- Mesenchymal stem cells and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Potential for clinical testing.
- Pirfenidone in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (CAPACITY): two randomised trials.