University of Miami Health System’s Office of Marketing provides strategic marketing and community relations services to advance UHealth’s mission as well as its reputation and identity as South Florida’s only university-based health system.
The marketing team helps to communicate the UHealth brand by producing results-oriented marketing communications.The Office of Marketing provides support for departments, administrators, and staff with:
- Materials and collateral resources
- Advertising, community outreach, and market research
- Serve as a resource and guidance to UHealth/Miller School departments that require print materials, including templates, writers, and designers for internal and external communications
- Information regarding event planners, food services, security and maintenance, and other vendors necessary
- Support for the promotion of community events, programs, and activities
- UHealth and Miller School brand materials, including logos and templates
Office of Marketing Staff and Contact Information
Our offices are located on the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine campus in the Miami Health District. Our address is:
Office of Marketing | map
1400 NW 10th Avenue
10th floor, Suite 1006
Miami, FL 33136
The following toolkit has been created to ensure consistent use of the UHealth – University of Miami Health System and University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine identities, and as a resource for faculty and staff who are interested in creating new materials including presentations, flyers, stationary, and business cards. The toolkit was developed in conjunction with the University of Miami’s new visual identity system, launched in June 2009.
For resources to develop print publications; editorial, design, and project management services; or creating or updating Web content, please call the Office of Marketing at 305-243-3453.